46 in. 9-Drawer Mobile Workbench with Solid Wood Top, Black
With 14,357 cu. in., the Husky 37.1 in. x 46 in. x 18.1 in. Steel Nine-Drawer Mobile Workbench in Black offers plenty of space for all your tools and hardware to keep your garage neat and organized. Designed to handle rough usage without compromising integrity, it has an all-welded steel construction, perfect for professionals looking for quality and functionality. This tool storage system has an industrial powder coat paint finish, which adds a protective layer to your unit to ensure your tools remain secure when not in use. It is made with nine drawers - six small, two medium and one large and features a total holding capacity of 14,357 cu. in., providing plenty of storage for all your tools. Excellent for effortless operation, it is designed with ball bearing slides that can hold up to 100 lbs. to accommodate heavy loads. Built with an internal locking system with two keys, this high-quality mobile workbench is a safe place to store your tools and equipment. This tool storage system utilizes swivel and fixed casters that can support up to 1,200 lbs. and features a push handle, designed for easily moving the unit. Always find what you need with the Husky 37.1 in. x 46 in. x 18.1 in. Steel Nine-Drawer Mobile Workbench in Black.
- Top drawer: 41.5 in. W x 15.4 in. D x 4.0 in. H (4) small drawers: 19.4 in. W x 15.4 in. D x 3.0 in. H (2) medium drawers: 19.4 in. W x 15.4 in. D x 3.5 in. H (2) large drawers: 19.4 in. W x 15.4 in. D x 9.4 in. H
- Ball bearing slides with a weight capacity of 100 lbs.
- Fully extendable drawers allow for easy access to any tool or item
- Drawers that feature a secure latch retention system ensure that they stay shut after use
- Lined drawers protect against stains and spills
- 21-gauge steel construction for increased durability
- Solid wood work surface located on the top of the unit offers extra space for projects
- Provides 14,357 cu. in. of total storage capacity
- Weight capacity of 1,200 lbs.
- Drawer glide capacity of 100 lbs.
- Push handle for comfortably moving the unit
- Features 5 in. x 2 in. casters, so you can easily move the unit around
- Has an internal locking system with 2 keys for securing your equipment
- Assembly required
- Returnable within 90 days
- Call 1-888-HD-HUSKY or visit HuskyTools.com for customer service and support